Monday, August 23, 2010

More cards

Well, yestesterday was a rainy sunday.  A very good day for crafting.  So what did I do?  I crafted.  I made a Christening card which I need for next month.  I cant go to the Christening, but it doesnt mean you dont send a card. lol.  Then I decided just to play around.  And this new program I have "Make the Cut", I'm still trying to learn, but there are some very talented ladies and gents on their, and they are very generous with their cut files. So, the following disney characters were taken from Stacy(stackyscraps) blog. Please feel free to leave a message

3 comments:

  1. oh how i love the Christening card i think i want to start this scrap booking looks like fun n u make it look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always looking 2 c if i have a card n never do so how about u make some for me n i will buy them fr u instead of having to go 2 the store this way i will always have them in a pinch...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the Christening card came out really great!

    ReplyDelete