Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Birthdays coming this month

Well in August I am kept very busy trying to create birthday cards. I have a few that I need to make but we will start with this one for my little niece Maddie.  I am still experimenting with punches so this didnt exactlly come out right, but what a better way to start with then a card for a five year old, who wont really care. Lmao.
This card was made using the cricket expression cartridges George and Basic Shapes and  Accent Essentials for the oval shapes. The scallop was made using a Martha Steward punch (sorry don't remember the name.) Ariel was cut out using Make the Cut, I love this softwear, you can do so much with it. Papers are just basic cardstock. I hope you like it, please feel free to leave a message.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable -- - - any little girl will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW this is so cute can u pesonalize it if you wanted to

    ReplyDelete