Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays

I needed to make a birthday card for my soon to be 13 year old granddaughter. Wow a teeneager, I can't believe it.  Of course she's going to be 13 but she swears she is 18 lol.  They wanna grow up so fast. So anyway last night I put together this card. The supplies were: Stampin Up color pink card stock(actual color name I dont remember)The white top layer was embossed with cuttlebug Sports and Dots embossing folder.The cherries were cut with Lyrical letters cricut cartridge  The large cherrie cut at approx 3" and the smaller cherrie cut at approx 1 3/4 ".  The ribbon which is also designed with cherries was bought at ACMoore for $1.00. The sentiment stamped "Sweet Wishes" comes from The Pink Stamper "Simply Sweet Occassions" polymer stamp set.
Thanks for looking, comments welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment