Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Rose by any other Name is Still a Beautiful Rose

Hello Everyone:

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I unfortunately had been sick all week with some flu/virus thing.  But wanted all to know that my darling hubby is and always will be the best. I got beautiful roses from him, ok thats not unusual, he is very good that way.  He knows I love flowers.  But this year he got me a type of Rose I had never seen before and it was beautiful.  So I got up close and took a picture of one of the Roses.  Mind you I took this pic with my camera phone which is what I had handy. I won't say anymore, I will let you see for yourself the beauty of this one Rose.  Now you tell me, isn't this the prettiest Rose you've ever seen.  Thank you Honey your the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment