Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hey just another little sample of what I've learned

Being a relative newbie, I am on alot of the sites out there looking and trying to learn all new and interesting techniques. Now the one I am going to show you is not totally an original idea.  It's what we call scraplifting. Unfortunately, I can't remember who I scraplifted the idea from. And I am so sorry that I can't give credit where credit is due for this one. But I can say I had a lot of fun making this card.  I used my expression to make the cuts. Plain card stock from ACMoore, white and green plastic glitter, gel pens and red stickles. For adhesive I used my zyron and my 2 way glue pen, also used a piece of white and blue ribbon which I also purchased at ACMoore. (ya think I like that store lol) Ok so anyway here it is.



So please tell me what you think. Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Blessed Day

No comments:

Post a Comment