Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tori Hat Day

This layout is of my granddaughter Tori.  In her school they had hat day.  So being a Met fan like her dad, she borrowed his hat and wore it for hat day.
This layout came together quickly.
I used blue card stock (as close as I could get to the mets color from my stash) Same for the orange cardstock from my stash.
I went into my program (make the cut and added the Mets logo on the bottom, repeated the logo three more times, and added the orange color behind it.  (Logo gotten from the internet). In the internet I also got the different Met hats which I used on the layout.  Cut them all out with my cutter.
Added some glimmer in both orange and blue.  Added some enamel dots. Some little arrow, heart stickers. And it was done.  Love love the way it came out.  And I think she will love it to.
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment