Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentines Day card

Good afternoon All,

Well I'm back, working from my newly constructed and almost fully decorated craft room.  Here is my first card made in the new room.
It's a cute card mostly made with scraps.  The base of the card is white card stock 5 x 10 folded in half to make a 5 x 5 square card.  The first layer is a red layering weight  paper cut at 4 x 7.8" squared. The third layer is red printed layering card stock cut an 1/8" less. The fourth layer once again is the red layering card stock cut at 4" square. The center white card stock is cut at 3 3/4" square.
I stamped the center with a dollar stamp from somewhere (cant remember where i purchased it) and stamped and embossed the "love U". I faux stitched around the card stock. Placed a the beading and pearl strip from stock I had. Used some prima flowers, and there you go my first Valentines day card.  Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment