Sunday, June 19, 2011

Good Morning Happy Happy Sunday...

First of all let me wish all of the caring, loving, attentive and supportive father's out there a very very Happy Father's Day.  And at the same time let me wish all the single mother's out there that play the double role of mother and father a very special Father's Day to you.  May you all be blessed and spend a wonderful day.

Ok well today I am going to show you what I made with Andy Bauer's free digital Lip stamp. His generosity does not go  unnoticed as well as his talent in creating these stamps. To take a look at what he does you can go here http://www.thedigistreet.blogspot.com/

Now here is what I made.  I was making this layout about my grandson and his new conceived brother and something was missing. And yes you guessed it. Andy's lip didgstamp to the rescue. 
I also made a card with the stamp. Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment