Saturday, March 12, 2011

Questions answered

Hello All:

I have gotten some interest and questions about my cards. So I've decided to answer them here, rather than one email at a time.
My hand made cards come in only two sizes right now, the normal A2 size (4 1/4" X 5 1/2") AND 5"X 5'.

The cost per card is $4.00.

As I am just starting out, and hand make all my cards myself, I do not mass produce.  Therefore, at the moment only 3 or 4 cards are available as shown. (specific color and or print).
The styles can be reproduced with different colors and prints but only with what I have available.

My cards are also available for purchase at a store in Northern, New Jersey.
The store name is "Victoria's Angels Stitch" and is located at 658 Allwood Road, Clifton, NJ.
Any other questions please feel free to ask.


Thank you for your interest and time, hope to be hearing from more of you.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment