Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day Cards

Wow, I've been very laxed in updating my blog.  Busy, busy , busy.  LOL isn't that the way of life.  So anyway here are the father's day cards I made, couldn't post when I first made them cause didn't want anyone that was getting to see it first. 
Anyway, they are all simple but made with love.  Ok, this first one was for my hubby made using the cricut expression and the everyday paper dolls cartiridge, as you can tell my hubby loves fishing. He liked it.
Card number two was for older son Victor, guess what he likes?, yea he loves baseball, you cant see it to well but he is a met fan.  He said I cought him totally by surprised with this card. He his words were Mom you hit it on the nose lol.

Number three was for my younger son. Anthony(Tony),  Yes you guessed it the hockey player and fan. He is a ranger fan.

Number four, this was for my second dad.  My father-in-law who has taken me as his daughter, which was special to me since I lost my dad over 20years ago.  I miss you daddy!

Number five, this was for my brother-in-law Louie, my sisters husband and my friend.

I made a few other cards but mailed them out without taking pictures. I was not too happy about that, but hey what can you do.  Hope you guys like. I like comments so if you want to please leave me one. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job! These are my favorite of th father's day collection so far :)

    ReplyDelete