Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simply Gabriella

I usually make layouts using my grandchildren, because they are so cute, but this time, this layout was created with a focal point of a very beautiful little girl.  Gabriella is the newest addition to my husbands cousin Annie's family. Gabreilla was born approximately 4 months ago, and this picture was sent to us as the announcement of her birth and it was to freakin cute. So, since I get inspiration from what I see, this little girl gave me much inspiration.  The layout itself is simple because I didnt want to take away from the beauty of the pic. I love the way the layout came out so I asked for permission to post it here on my blog.  I hope you like it as much as I do.
The cardstock is pink from the AC pastel cardstock. There are two doilies in different sizes from my collection of embellishments probably bought at the dollar store.  The picture is layered over pink cardstock approximately 7 3/4 inches and then layered on top of white cardstock approximatel 8 1/8 inces. There are three flowers in two different sizes in pink and in white. With two pink and white bows in approximate 3 inches and 2 inches in size.  there are 2 crystal butterflies adorning the doiles on each size. And her name Gabriella is done in pink and shadowed in white and then dusted with glitter dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment