Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Easter

Well tonight or should I say today was not as cold as it has been, it was a balmy 40 degrees.  So when I got home I decided to  try something just a little bit different.  Easter is still a bit a ways away but I felt like flowers and butterfiles and springtime.  So I sat down and tried to design my first Easter card, well my first for this year anyway. Last year I made two cards one for each of my youngest grandchildren and if you have taken the time to see the slide show above you may have seen them.  So you might be able to tell that this one is a bit different. I hope you like it.
Supplies used:
Regular card stock-Taupe and Cream, yellow, pink, green, dark pink, printed glitter stock
Cricut E
Cartridges: Butterfly from Lyrical lettere cut @ 2 1/2"
Flowers: Plantin Schoolbook  4 dif colors all cut @ approx 1/2"
Flower Basket and shadow: Doodlecharms cut @ 4"
Oh there were two small green brads, and the Happy Easter was a clear stamp from Sentiments Exactly.                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment