Sunday, December 27, 2009

Excited to see Santa

Hi there, sometimes a picture inspires a layout.  In the layout I am going to share with you now, the pic that inspired this is the excited look on my grandsons face. I took one look at the picture and knew that a layout was in order.  This particular layout is a simple one, because the idea was just to capture the look on his face.
I make a scrapbook for each of my grandchildren, each book captures special pictured layouts and special occassions in their lives. So this layout is just the first of a few of his 2009 Christmas layouts that will be included in his book.
This layout was made with Christmas paper which I found on sale, (don't remember from where) The beige cardstock is from stampin up. The christmas santa stickers were a dollar pack at ACMoore.  And the title was cut @ 2" using Lyrical Letters cartridge.

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave a comment and give me your thoughts and ideas for other projects.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That night was priceless I've never seen him so happy.. Thank you for capturing this memory. Love you!

    ReplyDelete