Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Good Morning and a very Happy Halloween to one and all.


Well today is gonna be a scrapping day for me between cleaning and resting. Hubby is working all day. So yesterday I received a few pics of my beautiful granddaughter in full costume. And she looked so adorable. Her mom does a fantastic job with Halloween with all her different costumes. And this year was no different. So guess what pic I used for this weeks 52sketch 52week challenge. You guessed it! Lol.So here is the sketch that we were working from:



And this is my interpretation:


I hope you like it. I really like the way it came out
Supplies used: Regular Blue ACMoore Cardstock. ACMoore ribbon. Circle cut with the Expression at 8" using George Basic shapes cartridge, Scallop was cut at 7" using the Accent Essential Cartridge, the Title was cut using Don Juan at 1 1/2". Please feel free to leave a comment, would love to hear what you think.

Later on today, I plan on making a sketch of my grandson's Halloween costume. So you might hear from me again today if I get it done.

Have a Blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment